When you take a look at any magazine or newspaper, the first thing you’ll notice is that those celebrities all seem to have one thing in common. They’ve all got white, shining smiles! We associate wealth, health and youthful good looks with perfect teeth, which is why they’re so highly prized.
If you’ve smoked, eaten the wrong foods or damaged your tooth enamel, this can leave you with a smile that’s looking less than perfect. If you’re desperate to have a set of teeth to be proud of, here’s the best ways to achieve it.
Cosmetic Treatments to Create a Perfect Smile
1) Teeth whitening. If staining is a problem for you, the best course of action is teeth whitening. This simple process involves applying peroxide to open the pores of the tooth, then adding a whitening solution to create a fresher appearance.
2) Crowns and bridges. If you’ve got any broken teeth, the best way to cover them is with a crown, which will sit over the damaged tooth and look exactly like a healthy one. A bridge acts as an artificial tooth, which is a good solution if you’ve got any gaps.
3) Veneers. If you’re worried about a number of your teeth, veneers may be a better option. They’re essentially custom-made shells, which are designed to fit over the tooth and dramatically improve its appearance.
Will it be Worth the Money?
This entirely depends on how badly you feel affected by your teeth. If it’s got to the point where you feel self-conscious even smiling for a photo, then it certainly is a wise investment!
If you’ve got any questions about any of the procedures listed above, simply get in contact with Obrochta Center for Dental Health today. You can call us at 727 321 4464.
Latest posts by Dr. Obrochta (see all)
- Oral Hygiene Best Practices - December 20, 2019
- Four Foods that Prevent Cavities - December 10, 2019
- Four Things You Should be Doing for Your Teeth Every Day - November 20, 2019