No matter what shape your teeth are in cosmetic dentistry can make you are proud to show off your pearly whites. Depending on what is wrong with your teeth, procedures exist to help every problem and satisfy every budget.
With solutions ranging from temporary to permanent, discussing your issues with the cosmetic dentist can help you make the right decision for your needs. Some of the more simple solutions for a problem smile include:
- Whitening. Do-it-yourself tooth whitening has become a major industry for toothpaste companies. Nearly all of them have a system or product that claims it will whiten your teeth, but many of them don’t live up to the hype. The process used by cosmetic dentists, however, makes sure you get the most out of the product. Designed for the individual patient, tooth whitening by a cosmetic dentist ensures you get the best results.
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers can give you a movie star smile. Designed for your teeth and custom made to give you the perfect smile, veneers cover teeth that are too stained to be helped by whitening.
- Temporary Appliances. Sometimes you need a perfect smile for a meeting or event and don’t have the time or money to have veneers installed. A temporary appliance, such as the SnapOn® Smile, can give you a great, albeit non-permanent, set of teeth for a reasonable price.
- Crowns and Bridges. Older crowns and bridges used a combination of metal and porcelain. These appliances can break down, get bent out of shape or leave a permanent stain at the gum line. Replacing older appliances with all-porcelain crowns and bridges can improve your smile and make you more confident and comfortable.
In St. Petersburg, contact the Obrochta Center for Dental Health at (727) 321-4464 for all your cosmetic dentistry needs.
- Three Dental Problems That Should Be Addressed Immediately - July 20, 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Put Off Dental Care Until After the Pandemic - July 10, 2020
- How to Stay Safe While Getting Your Dental Treatment - June 20, 2020