When we think of the perfect smile, we think of bright, white, sparkling teeth. If you have teeth that are stained or cracked, this can leave you feeling self-conscious, not to mention envious of all those who can smile for the camera without even thinking about it!
Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry has made some significant advances in recent years. You no longer have to simply put up with discolored, uneven teeth; you can take action and resolve the problem.
The Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
- Natural results. Porcelain veneers are really natural looking, so it’s unlikely that people will be able to guess that they’re not your real teeth.
- Quick, painless process. Placing veneers is generally really quick indeed, especially if you’re not having all your teeth done. There’s also no pain involved, as you’ll be given a local anesthetic.
- Long-lasting. Most good veneers can be expected to last for around 10 to 15 years, which makes them one of the best value cosmetic treatments available.
- Correct spaces. If you feel self-conscious about having gaps between your teeth, veneers can be used to create the appearance of regular, evenly spaced teeth instead.
- Stain resistant. Unlike your real teeth, porcelain is able to resist the staining effects of coffee, tobacco and other foods. However, we would still advise that you try to cut down or stop smoking, for the sake of your health!
- Easy to look after. Porcelain veneers are just as easy to look after as your normal teeth. Simply brush twice a day and floss regularly.
- Fully customizable. Your veneers are created specifically for you, so they’ll fit perfectly once they’re in.
Find Out More About Porcelain Veneers
If you’d like to find out more about porcelain veneers, and how they can bring confidence back to your smile, simply get in contact with the Obrochta Center for Dental Health today by calling 727-321-4464.